Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Big News... Greenlight Limbo Again!

Hey guys, I felt bad about only 5 Greenlight games yesterday, so I went through all 550 titles available for me to vote on to find the rest of the gems. So here you go!

Arclight Cascade:
Arclight Cascade is a 360 arena game. You swing your sword around you to beat your enemies to a pulp. It looks fun and the music doesn't sound half bad either.

Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist:
Dandy is a sidescrolling shooter that seems to have elements of Isaac in it. I use Isaac as it's the only game I've played where your form changes with powerups. I just really want to play it.

Devil's Bluff:
Devil's Bluff looks really freakin' fun. I'm not normally an online multiplayer guy (I have my exceptions), but the idea of a mystery theater game just sounds fun!

Empire In Ruins:

Yes, this is a tower defence game. No, there is nothing wrong with that. It sounds like it has a good story, and the trailer hooked me. It should hook you too!


Entwine:



Explore a dark maze to find the exit. A simple maze runner, Entwine looks like the perfect play for a few minutes game when you want something to do while you're waiting.
 
Exception:

Exception looks beautiful. It looks fun. The story scenes are meticulously put together to bring a comic style aesthetic. I just want it!

Guardians of the Forest:

I'm always up for a 2D beat em up. Especially when they look fun. Guardians of the Forest appears to be Lugaru meets Smash Bros, and I couldn't want more.




Hexters:
Darwinia had me hooked with it's strategy cyber theme, as did Frozen Synapse. So imagine how I felt when I stumbled upon Hexters. It's a tower defence meets Darwinia, and I really want to give it a go.

Omnipotent:
Omnipotent doesn't really look special. I'll be honest. What got me was the trailer music. Sometimes what makes a game is the soundtrack. Shame the demo is only for Windows.

Lightrise:
Lightrise only caught my eye because it is mainly mages duking it out. Very few games have let me have a sorcerer's battle, but this one does. So bring it on!

Prismatica:
Prismatica is essentially a flat Rubik's Cube. You rotate panels to make all colors line up properly. It's simple, but sometimes simple is the hardest to do. I love a simple puzzle game over a complex one.
Viridi:
Let's make a garden. Many would argue this is an interactive screensaver, but I like simple things and this would be very calming.


Volvox:


Volvox is a simple puzzle game. Yeah, 3 in one Greenlight. Guess I like puzzle games. But it seems to be Incredipede meets Lemmings. It's beautiful, too.

There you go guys, a total of 18 greenlight games. Out of 550 available for me to vote on, that's 0.04%. Enjoy. I'm getting an ice pack for my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment